Baykar Tech’s new UCAV model Bayraktar TB3 will soon take off from Turkey’s first drone carrier Anadolu ship.
The Bayraktar TB3 UCAV is an armed unmanned aerial vehicle system, currently being developed indigenously by Baykar and capable of takeoff and landing on short runway aircraft carriers. Besides reconnaissance/surveillance and intelligence missions, the Bayraktar TB3 UCAV can launch an assault operation with the smart munitions stationed under its wings.
The Bayraktar TB3 can conduct armed operations overseas due in part to custom capabilities, like foldable wings that enable use on aircraft carriers.
The Bayraktar TB3 can be operated from very remote distances thanks to its Line-Of-Sight and Beyond-Line-Of-Sight communications capabilities.
Basic Flight Performance Criteria
- 14 Meters Wingspan
- 8.35 Meters Length
- 2.6 Meters Height
- 1450 Kilograms Maximum Take Off Weight
- 125 knots-160 knots Cruise Speed – Maximum Speed
- 280 Kilograms Payload Capacity:
- 24+ Hours EnduranceAdvanced Features
- Take Off and Landing Capability from Short-Runway Aircraft Carriers
- LOS and BLOS
- Fully Autonomous Take Off and Landing