by Anton Gerasschenko
- First of all, it means Russia will become weaker. A dangerous, cunning, determined, and clever enemy of Ukraine in the person of Prigozhin has been eliminated. He was capable of unconventional approaches and solutions in complex situations – something that neither Putin, Shoigu, Gerasimov, nor their subordinates are capable of.
- Those war criminals – soldiers and officers of the Russian army, as well as mercenaries from other PMCs who fought against Ukraine and were inspired by Prigozhin and Utkin are now demotivated.As one such stoned bastard wrote yesterday in his Telegram channel: “It’s not clear whether the Hero of Russia Yevgeny Viktorovich Prigozhin was on board, but if he was, then pack your belongings, and we don’t f*cking need this war”.
- Wagner PMC as a fighting unit no longer exists, as it was held on the iron will and bloody traditions of Prigozhin and Utkin. The remnants of Wagnerites will be persecuted and will seek salvation by being recruited into the service of dictatorial regimes in Africa, Asia, and Latin America, guarding bloody diamond mining and drug production in the jungle.Of course, they will be offered to sign a contract with Shoigu and go to war against Ukraine, but I think not many will agree to this, as few will want to give their lives again for Putin, whom they hate and who killed their leaders.
- Tens of thousands of families of the destroyed and wounded Wagnerites, who previously received payments through Prigozhin’s structures, will now receive nothing. This will further increase social tensions and the level of internal destabilization in Russia, which, of course, is to our advantage. Also, this public execution will increase tension and uncertainty among the Kremlin elites.
- I also do not rule out and would like very much if a small secret group were to be created among the most loyal to Prigozhin and Utkin Wagnerites, which would set upon itself the task to take revenge on Putin, Shoigu, and Gerasimov at any cost and liquidate them according to the laws of bandit bloody vengeance.
- I believe and hope that all these three scoundrels will now definitely not live to see the 33rd anniversary of Independence Day.
- Slava Ukraini!